Therapist / Occupational Therapy / Illinois / Occupational Therapist OT (Full-Time/PERM/SNF) Job
Ronan HR Solutions, Inc.
View Company Profile
<< Go back
|Jan 27, 2024
|DOE / Speciality
|Illinois - Kankakee
As an Occupational Therapist / OT, we invite you to join one of the country's largest diversified rehabilitation therapy providers. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident, and family we serve in the Kankakee community.
Kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration today!
As an Occupational Therapist / OT, you will have
• a Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
• A valid National Provider Identification (NPI) number is required.
• Minimum of six months of occupational therapy experience preferred.
• Current and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the state where services are rendered. • Current CPR certification.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
We are proud to Offer:
Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
401k Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
Opportunities to advance and grow your career and so much more!
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in
Login or Register to View Contact Information